Information We Collect
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
• Information you provide to us when you use our Site (for example, your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any information you add to your account profile);
• Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases with us or using our Site (for example, credit/debit card details and delivery information);
• Records of your interactions with us (for example, if you communicate with our customer service team, interact with us on social media);
• Information you provide to us when you enter a contest or participate in a survey;
• Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (for example, which pages you viewed and whether you clicked a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our Site;
• Other information necessary to provide the Site, for example, we may access your location if you give us your consent.
If you also shop at one of our stores, we may combine the information you provide in-store (for example, if you make a purchase or join our in-store mailing list) with the information above.
Information we collect by automated means
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites;
- Search terms used to reach our websites;
- Details about the emails we send, such as opens, clicks, and unsubscribes;
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with our websites (such as date, time, length of stay, and the specific pages you access during your visits to our websites, referral activity, and emails you may have opened);
- Information about activity in our stores, such as through closed circuit televisions for security monitoring or geofencing to identify traffic in our stores; and
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your 2ShopPlus account if you have one, the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to interact with 2shopplus.
How We Use Your Information
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you grant us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
• To fulfill your order and maintain your account online.
• Manage and respond to inquiries or complaints from our customer service team.
• To personalize the Site for you and show you the content that we think will interest you most, based on your account information, your purchase history, and your browsing activity.
• To improve and maintain the Site and monitor its use.
• For market research, for example, we may contact you to receive feedback on our products.
• To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, when we have your consent or are permitted to do so.
• For security reasons, to investigate fraud and, when necessary, to protect ourselves and others.
• Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We have the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
• Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or to take action before entering into a contract with you (for example, when you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and complete your order ).
• Because we have obtained your consent (for example, when you contact us with an inquiry, when you add optional information to your account profile, or if you agree to receive marketing from us).
• Because it is in our legitimate interest as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We always seek to understand our customers more so that we can offer the best products and the best customer experience. We use information about you to personalize your view of the Site, to make it more interesting and relevant to the products and offers on view.
Who can have access to your information
Third-party service providers: We may use third-party service providers acting on behalf of 2ShopPlus to perform some of the services described above. For example, we share certain information with service providers that assist with a credit card and payment processing, hosting, managing, and servicing our data, email distribution, research and analysis, advertising, analysis, or management of certain services and features. . We may also share information about you with our professional advisers, including accountants, auditors, lawyers, insurers, and bankers, if necessary. These service providers may change over time, but we will always use trusted service providers who we require to take adequate security measures to protect your personal data in accordance with our policies. We only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and,
Advertising and analytics services provided by third parties
We may also work with third parties to serve you ads as part of a personalized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google). As part of these advertising campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address, into a unique value that can be compared to a user account on these platforms to allow us to know your interests and offer you personalized advertising. according to your interests. Please note that third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of personalized ads.
Your rights and choices
Manage or deactivate your 2ShopPlus account
You can review, update or modify your account information, including profile, contact, payment, and shipping information, at any time by logging into your 2ShopPlus account. You can also deactivate your 2ShopPlus account by sending an email to order@ 2ShopPlus .com
Opt-out of email marketing
You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails. If you choose not to receive such communications, please note that we may continue to send you non-promotional emails (such as order confirmation emails or emails about changes to our legal terms).
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. Generally, you can choose to configure your browser to delete or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to delete or decline cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
Our Services are not designed for children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with personal data, please contact us.
We work hard to keep your data safe. We use a combination of technical, administrative, and physical controls to keep your data safe. This includes the use of Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) to encrypt many of our Services. However, no method of data transmission or storage is completely secure. If you have any security-related concerns, please contact us.
Data transfers and privacy shield
2ShopPlus is based in the United States and we have operations and entities in the United States and other countries. As such, we may transfer or store or access your personal data in jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your jurisdiction of origin. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
When we transfer personal data from the European Union, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland to the United States, we do so on the basis of an approved data transfer mechanism, such as the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission. We also comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. And the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework. As established by the US Department of Commerce with respect to the collection, use, and retention of personal data transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. , respectively (collectively, the “Privacy Shield Principles”). 2ShopPlus has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program and to view our certification, https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
In accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles, we are committed to resolving complaints about our processing of your personal data. Individuals from the EU, UK, and Switzerland with inquiries or complaints about our compliance with the Privacy Shield program should contact us first. Additionally, we are committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive a timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy- shield – o-safe harbor-claim for more information or to file a complaint. JAMS services are provided at no cost to you.
Under certain conditions, you may be able to invoke binding arbitration to resolve your complaint. 2ShopPlus is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission.
If we share personal data transferred to the US under the Privacy Shield with a third-party service provider that processes such data on our behalf, then we will be responsible for that third party’s processing in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles, unless so that we can prove that we are not responsible for the fact that caused the damage.
Data subject requests
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and to request that your personal data be corrected, updated, or deleted. You may also have the right to object or request that we restrict certain processing. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can submit a request here. If you have a 2shopplus account, you can also review, update and delete certain personal data by logging into your account.
Legal basis for the processing
If you are a European resident, we process your personal data when:
- We need to use your personal data to fulfill our responsibilities under our contract with you (for example, process payments and provide the products you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data for performance marketing activities, to perform data analysis, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- We need to do this to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- We need to do this to protect your vital interests or those of others.
- We have your consent to do so, which you can withdraw at any time.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and to request that your personal data be corrected, updated, or deleted. You may also have the right to object or request that we restrict certain processing. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can send a request by email to [email protected]. If you have an [email protected]
Data subject requests
account, you can also review, update and delete certain personal data by logging into your account.
Questions or complaints
If you are a European resident and have any concerns about how we process personal data that we cannot resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority in your place of residence. For contact information for the relevant local data protection authority, see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm or, if is a resident of Switzerland, https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact/.
California privacy rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) And the Shine the Light Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83) grant California residents certain rights with regarding your personal data. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
California Consumer Privacy Law
The CCPA requires that we disclose the following information regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data. In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal data: identifiers; Commercial information; demographic information (note that certain demographic information may be considered characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law); activity on the Internet or on electronic networks; geolocation data; audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory or similar information; inferences; and other categories of personal data that relate to you or that may reasonably be associated with you. For examples of the precise data points we collect, see “Information We Collect” above. How We Use Your Information ”section above. In the past 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of business personal data to the following categories of recipients:
|Category of personal data||Recipient categories|
|Identifiers||Advertising networks, marketing partners, data analytics providers, market research platforms, payment processors, compliance partners, customer support partners, Internet service providers, operating systems and platforms, other users, partners of fraud prevention, cloud service providers, technical maintenance providers, and system security.|
|Commercial information||Data Analytics Providers, Ad Networks, Marketing Partners, Market Research Platform, Payment Processors, Compliance Partners, Customer Service Partners and Fraud Prevention Partners, Cloud Service Provider|
|Characteristics of classifications protected under state or federal law, such as age||Advertising networks, marketing partners, market research platform, other users, customer feedback platforms|
|Internet or other electronic network activity||Advertising Networks, Marketing Partners, Data Analytics Providers, Internet Service Providers, Operating Systems and Platforms, Cloud Service Providers, Fraud Prevention Partners, System Security, and Technical Maintenance Providers|
|Geolocation data||Advertising networks, marketing partners, data analytics providers, Internet service providers, operating systems, and platforms.|
|Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information||Customer Service Partners, Market Research Platform, Facility Security Partners|
|Inferences||Advertising networks, data analytics providers, customer service partners, fraud prevention partners, cloud service providers|
2shopplus does not sell your personal data. We allow our advertising partners to collect certain device identifiers and electronic network activity through our Services to serve advertisements that are targeted to your interests. To opt-out of having your personal data not used for specific advertising purposes, please see the section above, Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Third Parties.
Subject to certain limitations, California consumers have the right to (1) request to know more about the specific pieces and categories of personal data that we collect, use and disclose, (2) request the deletion of their personal data, and (3) choose to of any “sale” of your personal data that may be occurring, and (4) not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. You can make a request to know more about or delete your personal data by sending an email to [email protected]
Additionally, access requests can be made by calling +7 906 830 39 68. We will verify your request by contacting you after receiving your request to verify your identity. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. If you request to delete your personal data, some of our products and services may no longer be available to you.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent, we may ask for proof that you have provided the agent with a power of attorney or that the agent has valid authority in writing to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf.
We offer various financial incentives. For example, we may offer discounts or other benefits to customers who sign up to receive our marketing emails. When you participate in a financial incentive, we collect personal data from you, such as identifiers such as your name and email address. You can opt-out of a financial incentive by following the registration instructions, and you have the option of opting out of receiving the incentive by contacting us. In some cases, we may provide additional terms and conditions for a financial incentive, which we will provide to you when you sign up. The value of your personal data is reasonably related to the value of the offer or discount presented to you.
Shine the light
California law allows California residents to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes or to choose not to share such information. We do not share your personal data with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Links to other websites and third-party content
The Services may offer social sharing features and other built-in tools (such as the Facebook “Like” or “Share” button or the Twitter “Tweet” button) that allow you to share the actions you take on our Services with others. half. Your use of these features enables you to share information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in relation to social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose (s) for which the data was collected and any other permitted related purpose. For example, we may withhold certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction expires. When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is removed from our systems and records or anonymized so that you can no longer be identified.
If you have questions about this policy or need help exercising your privacy rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at data-protection- [email protected].
2shopplus, Inc. Santiago Abel González 418-202, La Cisterna, Metropolitan Region [email protected]